For a List of upcoming art classes and events, click HERE!
Carolyn MacPherson, Watercolor Artist and Instructor
BEGINNING and INTERMEDIATE LEVEL WATERCOLOR CLASSES
3-hour session $35
- Bring a 9 x 12 in. (or larger) watercolor paper pad (140 lb. is best),
- any brushes you may have,
- a water spray bottle,
- plastic palette that holds at least 12 colors.
- Carolyn will supply paints for the first lesson and will also give you instructions as to which colors to purchase for future classes.
HOLIDAY GREETING CARD WORKSHOP
Check calendar for times and dates
Impress your friends, family and co-workers!
Create one of a kind Holiday Greetings with fabulous glitz and glamour!
This activity is easy and rewarding. Learn about rubberstamping and paper crafting. Try out a few of the many choices available including multi-layering, texture and glittery embellishments. Create up to 6 cards with envelopes, create your own designs or use our designs. All card supplies and embellishments are included.
Can’t be missed holiday fun!
$30 for 6 cards
Alcohol Inks Workshops
Learn the basics and beyond.
Instruction, materials and supplies provided
This is a fun, challenging and rewarding class
Several projects to choose from:
- 4×4 tile coasters (set of 4)
- 6×6 tile plaque (set of 2)
- Elephant ,Giraffe or Rhino
First 2 to sign up online save $5
Mixed Media Project: Halloween Project Workshops
Repurpose wrapping paper, newspapers and paper crafting supplies and use a custom stencil to create an image of your favorite spooky creatures!
You are encouraged to bring personal memorabilia to add to your collage.
All materials and supplies provided
The first 3 to register save $5
Some past events