Pen and Ink Illustration December Session
December 3 @ 1:00 pm - December 24 @ 3:00 pm PST
Ideal for comics and illustration
- Building your own shapes with and without a visual reference
- Creating mid tones, highlight and shadow through cross hatching and stipple
- How to choose proper line weight, and shading with water will be covered.
- Supply list on the back of this flyer
Please Bring these Required Materials :
- -03, 05 and 08 sizes of ballpoint pen, Pentel Hybrid Arts recommended
- -03, 05, and 08 sizes of felt tip archival ink art pens,
- -Copic Multiliners or Pigma Micron recommended
- -Calligraphy pen & holder, Tachikawa Zebra or Brause nibs recommended
- -Brush pens, small and large
- – Tombow Fudenosuke or Micron Brush Tip
- -Pentel Pocket Brush
- -Notebook of thick paper suitable for pens, Canson Mix Media XL 7×10 recommended
- -Kneaded Eraser
- -Pencil-White Ink Pen like Gelly Roll or Uniball White Ballpoint
- -Bottle of Black India Ink
- -Small Ruler
-Nib cleaning solution
*Students get a 20% off art supplies while actively enrolled in class.
4 weeks Fridays
*All students and staff are required to comply with current Washington State Covid19 mandates .