Beginning Watercolor December Session
December 4, 2021 @ 11:00 am - January 1, 2022 @ 2:00 pm PST
Beginning Watercolor Painting
with professional artist and experienced workshop instructor, Hannah Complin .
In this class you will learn important fundamental techniques for handling watercolors, the importance of a good brush and how to determine paper quality. You will also be able to create paintings that will challenge and amaze!
- Supply List: Please bring
- 9 x 12 in. 140lb watercolor paper Fluid 100 Cold Press
- Brushes : Round Brush size12 and 6 at least
- Watercolor Paints: Pyrrol Red, Permanent Green Light, Hansa Yellow Deep, Phthalo Blue Red Shade, Dioxazine Purple, Azo Orange, and Burnt Sienna
- Palette with a cover
- 8 or 9 B Graphite pencil
- Kneaded Eraser
- Supplies are available to purchase here, students get 20% off art supplies while enrolled.