Intermediate Watercolor February Session
February 2 @ 2:00 pm - February 23 @ 5:00 pm PST
with professional artist and experienced instructor, Hannah Complin .
Intermediate watercolor students will experience new challenges, and new projects from month to month. Continue to build your knowledge and increase your enjoyment all year long.
- Continue to add to brush drills and techniques taught in Beginning Watercolor *
- Continue to more advanced color theory, color mixing and discussion of paint & pigment options
- Work with advanced materials such as masking fluid, salt, dye powders, etc…
- Create a new themed project once a month (or more if the student finishes early)
Monthly themes will be: Nature-inspired Abstract ,Galaxies & Planets ,Landscape ,Botanical ,Spring Animals ,Vehicles , Ocean ,,Psychedelic Portrait , Beauty of Food , Spooky ,Music-inspired ,Family Portrait
Must have taken Watercolor 101 or Equivalent
- Supply List: Please bring
- 9 x 12 in. 140lb watercolor paper Fluid 100 Cold Press
- Brushes : Round Brush size12 and 6 at least
- Watercolor Paints: Pyrrol Red, Permanent Green Light, Hansa Yellow Deep, Phthalo Blue Red Shade, Dioxazine Purple, Azo Orange, and Burnt Sienna
- Palette with a cover
- 8 or 9 B Graphite pencil
- Kneaded Eraser
- Supplies are available to purchase here, students get 20% off art supplies while enrolled.