CALL TO ARTISTS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS
Vancouver Art Space is pleased to announce it is now accepting entries for our monthly Group Shows. The theme changes each month. See the list below.
We are looking for art that captures the essence of the theme, not necessarily a literal translation.
Each one should reflect the theme in some way.
- Entrants must be 18 and over.
- Enter up to 3 images.
- Paintings, drawings, MUST be the original, and created from your own original source material. No copies of or from other art, photos, etc. No Giclée or digital reproductions.
- Prints, MUST show the number and run limit and be signed.
- Work MUST be properly framed and wired, ready to hang. Works on paper should be protected with glass, works on canvas should not.
- If you have questions about framing VAS has a framing class each month, check the calendar page for details.
- Size minimum is 12×16 maximum is 36×40
- Deadline for entries is the 15th of each month.
If your work is chosen you will be notified by the 24th of the month. You can deliver new work or pick up work from the previous month between the 26th & 28th. Work will be hung the 29th and 1st.
Each month Vancouver Art Space will send out a call with a different theme. If this month’s theme doesn’t fit your work, watch for next month’s call.
- July: What IS Red, White, Blue
- August: Animals, Wild
- September: Fog
- October: This month call has been cancelled
- November: Portraits
- December: Winter Storms
Send your images to email@example.com after you have paid the application fee of $15 for your submission of 1 or more works.
Please include ALL of the following info for each piece:
- price (retail)
Submissions for monthly show