February: Broken Hearts/Mended Hearts
March: New Beginnings
April: Tulips v. Roses
May: Out of the Nest
July: What IS Red, White, Blue
August: Animals, Wild
December: Winter Storms
Are You an Artist without a Studio?
Wednesdays Noon to 3pm and Friday evenings 6pm – 9pm or phone 360 787-8772 to reserve a time
- Painters Independant Studio package includes: canvas, and a basket full of tools. Each month we will offer new designs and themes to choose from. You can find your spot at an easel, pick a pre-sketched canvas, load your palette with paint and begin! (For the more adventurous or experienced you can start with a blank canvas and do your own thing)
- Crafters Independant Studio package includes: Greeting Card blanks, or canvas board, basket of tools, paper, bits and bobs, stamping and punching tools to create your memorable work of art. To create a very personal piece of art you are welcome and encouraged to bring in your own photos, trinkets etc.
$30 each per 3 hour session
Private Parties For Adults
Painting or Mixed Media
Self-Catered or Fully Catered Wine/Beer Painting
- Wine/Beer and Paint. You set the time and date and bring your guests.
- Fully Catered 3 course meal.
- The entire studio is reserved for you and your guests.
- We supply each guest with a canvas, easel , basket of brushes, acrylic paint and aprons. There is a wide range of pre sketched canvases to choose from. Or start with a blank canvas.
- Guidance and instruction from our staff artists is included. Parties typically run 3 hours.
These group events are great for workplace team-building, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Family Reunions, Birthday Parties, and any other reason you can think of for your family and friends to get together.
Self-Catered Parties: $30 per attendee. $200 minimum
Fully Catered Parties:$30 + catering charges per attendee. $350 minimum
Wine and Paint Nights
6pm to 9pm
This event is super popular so make sure to register early.
There is wine, painting and nothing but fun – maybe even a swing dance or two.
Meet new friends and get ready for a great time!Learn a little about your creative side.
Pre-sketched canvas, paint, brushes, instruction all provided.
This event is for all levels of experience.
$40 each includes food, drink, art supplies and instruction
Join us (almost) every Sunday from 3:30pm-6pm to celebrate and honor your fluffy best friend! Simply email us a photo of your pet (or any animal you want to show love for!) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then transfer your pet’s image onto a canvas, which will be ready for you to paint on the day of the event.
And don’t forget 10% of your ticket price goes to help Humane Society for SW Washington.
$30 each includes all materials and supplies